Enter your keyword

Student Visa & Migration Consultancy

Student Visa & Migration Consultancy

Applying for an Australian visa can be a complex and confusing process. Migration is also a long process, and depending on your goal, to visit, study, work or live in Australia.

It is always important to seek assistance. In doing so, it is recommended to use an Australian Registered migration agent. Advice and assistance from non-registered migration agents is illegal, extremely risky and does not guarantee an outcome, whilst costing you a fortune.

We provide frank advice and are always willing to go the extra mile. We ensure that all our clients receive a fair and proper assessment before proceeding in order to achieve a desirable outcome.

We can advise you about courses to make your stay a rewarding learning experience, and suggest study options to suit your budget, expectations and plans for the future.

In addition, we assist you with the paper work and procedures to ensure that you are placed in an appropriate course, as well as guide you through all form filling, enrolment and payment processes.

Currently we have a number Agents that provide professional assistance for their clients in various visas sub classes such as (but not limited to), student visas, independent skilled migration, employer sponsorship, family and business/investment visas at very competitive prices. Go to the Agents page for a list of current agents.

Feel free to contact us should you have any enquiries.


The 457 Visa has been the most common international temporary business, long-stay visa for years but with recent changes the state of Australian immigration opportunities has altered. This visa is still available until March 2018 and requires the sponsorship of an employer in a field where local Australian skills cannot be employed. When migrants are awarded this visa, they may work in their sponsors employ for up to four years.


The Australian Federal Government has the right to cancel your visa if the terms are not upheld. Avoid the termination of your current 457 visa by connecting with one of our associated agents and allowing them to help you through the legalities of your visiting contract.


For an in-depth guide to living, working and studying in Australia, take a look at our helpful online resource.

For more detailed immigration information, please refer to the DIBP website.

Enquire now
close slider