- Government Funded Training
- Contact Us
Advanced Diploma in Business
The Advance Diploma provides well developed skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources.
Students will learn how to access, create, monitor and review a number of digital products that will help businesses to attract as well as maintain clients in the competitive field of Digital Marketing.
Electronic media is the media that one can share on any electronic device for the audiences viewing, unlike static media (Printing) electronic media is broadcasted to the wider community.
Examples of Electronic media are things such as the television the radio, or the internet.
This subject examines the electronic media landscape. Students learn about: the technological and economic environments of the electronic media globally and nationally; the nature and significance of different forms of electronic media.
Social media is one of the most powerful tools in your marketing arsenal. If you use it correctly, you can create a strong personal connection with your prospective customers. However, marketers often make the mistake of diving into social media without a clear plan.
At best, this is a waste of time – and at worst, it can lead to a PR disaster. To benefit from social media, you need to build a clear strategy that takes into account what you’re trying to achieve, who your customers are and what your competition is doing.
This subject will look at ideas for social media strategy that will:
- Increase brand awareness — Follower count for your social profiles, reach of your social media posts, mentions, shares, and retweet.
- Drive traffic to your website — Referral traffic from social media, share of overall traffic, bounce rate of social media traffic, and clicks on your social media posts
- Generate new leads — New leads collected through social media, downloads of your gated content, clicks on your lead-gen social media posts, and conversion rate of leads from social media
- Grow revenue — Signups, sales revenue, or revenue from social ads
- Boost brand engagement — Likes, shares, comments per post, mentions, and replies
- Build a community around your business — Number of posts, likes, and comments for Facebook groups. Number of participants and tweets per participant for Twitter chats. Number of daily active users for Slack communities
Advertising has evolved. No longer is it restricted to print publications, static billboards, radio, and television. Modern technologies have opened the door to a whole new era of advertising–digital advertising. Digital advertising allows marketers and advertisers to reach and appeal to their core audiences in new ways and with more precision.
The challenge of meeting the modern buyer’s expectation of a continuous, cross-channel, and personal experience is met with new ad technology and innovations that continue to advance at break-neck speeds. New ad technology platforms, types of ads, methods of tracking, dynamic ad content, and advances such as the Internet of Things now provide endless opportunities for marketers and advertisers to engage their customers personally and across channels.
In this subject you will look at the following :
- Traditional vs Digital Advertising
- What makes up digital advertising
- How to create your digital ad strategy
- The different types of ads you have at your disposal
- The pricing structures you can expect
- How to target your digital ads
- How to design your digital ads
- The types of ad technology that are available
- How to test and measure your ads
- Insights from industry experts
- Advertising on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube